h2.date-header { font-size: 12px!important; } SmallJB's Investment : First Stock I bought

Friday 4 April 2014

First Stock I bought

Like everyone, I was aiming to earn quick money, so I bought one of the penny stock during Nov 2012. The very first stock I bought is call Transcu, I buy 20 lots at $0.014. It costs $306.90 (include commission fee and other fees). Initially I hope it can rise to $0.016, so I can earn a small profit to have a taste of it. But then, it never rise at all.

A few months later, the stock dropped further to $0.01. So I average down, I bought another 80 lots. Again, I thought it can rise to $0.012, so I sell it. Unfortunately, it never.

Up due today, 4 April 2014. The price had drop until $0.001-0.002. This is my very first silly mistake in investment stock.

Lesson Learnt:
Don't buy things that you are unfamiliar with. The stock which I bought I didn't really know what this company is doing. I never read their annual reports at all. I only base on the charts and the price it was moving.

If you really want to buy penny stocks. my only advice is don't hold it for too long and you have to see volume is it moving a lot or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment