h2.date-header { font-size: 12px!important; } SmallJB's Investment : Finally Found a job

Friday 16 September 2016

Finally Found a job

After 3 to 4 months of finding/searching, I managed to find a job. As a fresh graduate without any working experience, it is really hard to find as my Uni results were very average. Some of the companies really like to ask too technical questions which are quite hard to answer. That's is why I took so long to find. Even though, the company is far from my house and the pay is low, but it's better to earn some income first and gain more experience from this company. Rather than everyday stoning at home, waiting for company HR to call to you. It's really a waste of time doing nothing.

After paying off my student loan, it is also time to start save money so that I can start my investing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment